Job requirements: Professional skills in driving normal- and heavy-freight cars, buses and trucks, trolley buses, trams, subways, tractors, shovel diggers, contemporary light and heavy tanks currently in use by NATO countries.
- Skills in rally and extreme driving are obligatory!
- Formula-1 driving experience is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience in repairing of piston and rotor/Wankel engines, automatic and manual transmissions, ignition systems, board computer, ABS, ABD, GPS and car-audio systems by world-known manufacturers - obligatory!
- Experience with car-painting and tinsmith tasks is a plus.
- The applicants must have certificates by BMW, General Motors and Bosch, but not older than two years.
Compensation: $10-$15/hour, depends on the interview result.
Education requirements: Bachelor's Degree of Engineering.